Covid Reopening Procedures
We take seriously our responsibilities under the NSW Public Health Order and health and safety legislation. In developing our safety plan we have consulted with medical professionals in the field of respiratory illness and infection prevention. We are lucky to have some esteemed experts in our midst as yoga students!
If you would like any further information please reach out, the plan is available for viewing in the studio.
We’re taking these extra steps to keep us all safe:
- You must not attend if you have any flu or cold like symptoms or have been feeling unwell.
- You must bring your own equipment including mats, bolsters, blocks and blankets.
- There is a hand sanitising station and contact tracing that must be used upon entry.
- We’re currently limiting the number of people in the studio at any one time to 20 people, this will be reassessed in line with any changes to government directions.
- Yoga mat placement is marked to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Everyone will need to maintain 1.5 metres between one another.
- We have increased disinfecting procedures in the studio.
- Bookings are not mandatory, however if you wish to guarantee your spot in a class, please book in here.
What can I do to help stop the spread of Covid-19?
- The very most important thing: If you are feeling unwell, please stay home!
- Leave the studio as requested by a teacher if you are showing any flu or cold like symptoms.
- Please remain on your mat whilst practicing yoga and maintain 1.5 metres from other people.
- Please sign in each time you visit the studio for contact tracing purposes.