A path towards sharing
From time to time we invite dedicated students to participate in an apprenticeship program which creates a path to becoming a yoga teacher in the traditional manner. This involves one-on-one tuition, practical training in the studio, and study assignments, ultimately leading to teaching in a Mysore context, as well as the commonplace led class format.
If you have thought about becoming a yoga teacher in a way that is more gradual and thorough than a typical Western TT model, this is a great first step.
For more course info visit www.classicalyogatraining.com.au
Things we value in potential apprentices and teachers:
- A dedicated personal practice
- A desire to help people of all ages and capacities
- A passion to learn more than the usual physical components of modern yoga
- Prior experience or education in allied health fields
- Existing yoga teacher training qualifications